We moved into the apartment on July 4th (USA ALL THE WAY!!). But unfortunately the move took all day and we weren’t able to make it to our BBQ that we were invited to. So, we hit up the Albert Hein and made our own American meal for our first patio dinner. We toasted to a first of many…but as it has turned out, we’ve only enjoyed a handful of patio dinners. Summer hasn’t properly arrived here in the NL. Here’s a short list of some of the essentials:
1. Make sure Mr. TNT Post can find our slot.
2. Hit up the market to procure cheese and flowers, of course!
3. Teach our guests our family favorite: Dutch Blitz!
4. Visit my favorite tea shops for the latest blends
6. Evaluate the “going away gifts” we received from the kids at school. Ponder how in the world we ended up there. Thank the Lord that we are back in Amsterdam.
7. Thank the Lord that we are in Amsterdam so that we can enjoy Kuyt pastries again!!